Mowed down by Musky

Choder

[H]ard|Gawd
Woke up this morning to find musky gone from my threat list and orsk/elsie1999 back on it. Nice work guys :D

There has been a LOT of mowin' going on!!!

Well you know, it is springtime. :D
(slightly OT, slightly off...couldn't help but notice last night while I was outside that my lawn's gonna need a mowing soon...sigh...) :eek:

Ive been mowed by everyone so far! :)

Musky is coming, but Evil is a bigger concern for me. He wants the lead again. I plan to make him work for it.

Uploading 3 bigadv units in about 8 hours helps with the mowin'.....the question is, can I hold off the volley Choder is bound to come back with since none of my bigadv machines are that close to finishing now (next one slated for tomorrow evening)?

I'm back ahead, but only barely. My second Bigadv box is currently a 4-day box. The new mobo that just came in should help make that a two day box, provided it works. So we'll just see what happens. :D

Woke up this morning to find musky gone from my threat list and orsk/elsie1999 back on it. Nice work guys :D

Just keeping you on your toes! It's hard work but someone's gotta do it.

I think I have you now. My next round of bigadv units just uploaded last night and this morning for around 180K points. You have a day and a half or so to catch me again.. :)

Back