Moving Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabersoul

Gawd
I've got a few things that I need to unload since I'm moving within the next month. Reasonable offers considered. Not really looking for trades at the moment as the cash would be much more handy. (Unless you by chance have a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite or EdgeRouter PoE that you're willing to work out a deal on) Heatware and eBay under Sabersoul.

Two Xeon E5520 Socket 1366 CPUs. Bare CPUs only. I'd like to get $30 shipped for these. Working pull from my server.
8x Samsung 4GB Registered DDR3 PC3R-10600. Again, working pulls from my server (one pair was a spare just in case). I'd like to get $50 shipped for all 8.
2x Hynix 2GB Registered DDR3 PC3R-10600. Pay for shipping and they're yours.
Creative SB Live! 24. Again, pay for shipping and it's yours.
3ware 9650SE-12ML 12 port SATA II RAID controller - $50 shipped. Works fine under Windows (I've had it working in 2012 R2 without issue, never tested in 2016), but won't work on ESXi past 5.1 so I replaced it with one that would work in 6.5
Dell CERC SATA 6 channel (6 port Adaptec-based hardware PCI RAID controller)- $20 shipped. I have the Dell cables for it as well (6 SATA cables with a plastic clip that aligns them to the SATA ports on the card).
Wireless-N media bridge - $15 shipped. 2.4 GHz, 300Mbps max speed with 4 10/100 Ethernet ports
Netgear PCI Gigabit NIC - Pay shipping and it's yours

Also, if you're interested and local to Houston (I'm in the Clear Lake area), I have an older HP 3005 MT system that's taking up space. It's an Athlon 64 x2, but I can't remember the clock speed/model number. 4GB DDR3 installed (2x2GB), and a cheap 150Mbps Wireless N card installed. System does not have DVD drive or HDD installed. Windows 7 Pro OEM key still on chassis and not in use, but I never had the HP OEM DVD. $40 local pickup.

I might add more later as I dig through things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back