Moving Sale, and things are priced to move

Yup, I'm moving to Korea in a couple weeks and sadly, I won't be able to move my main rig with me. Since it would be a pitty to leave it sitting here un-used, my loss is your gain. All prices include shipping USPS Priority, and I prefer PayPal since I'm not going to be around my apartment to wait on money orders to come in the mail. So here's whats going up on the block first.

MoBo: Abit IC7. *SOLD*

CPU: Intel P4, 2.4C *SOLD*

RAM: Kingston HyperX PC3500. *SOLD*

HD: Seagate 120Gig 7200.7. Not the fastest, but quiet and still a good hard drive. Still under warranty too (when I take the rig apart I'll look up how much is left on the warranty). Yours for $75

Video Card: Saphire Radeon 9500Pro, 128MB. *SOLD*

NIC: Phobos P430TX *SOLD*

DVDRW: Lite-on LW451S *SOLD*

TV Tuner: ATI TV Wonder VE. Cheap, effective TV Tuner. Works well, but I never really watch TV anyway. $30.

Thats all for now, heatware under resident_freq, best way to contact me is though email, joethesinner at cox.net. I hate to part with this stuff, but what must be done, must be done. Not looking for trades, so don't ask. Prices are pretty firm right now, so don't send me a low ball offer in my email. Hopefully I can move this stuff pretty quickly, it'd make the move a lot easier if I did.

edit: Almost forgot something. This is BIG so I won't ship it. Samsung SyncMaster 955DF 19" Flat tube CRT monitor. Pretty good monitor, looks beautiful at 1280x1024. Pretty good at 1600x1200, but the refresh is only 68Hz at that resolution so I don't use it. $120 delivered to your door within 1 hour of Fairfax, VA. Or, since I'm driving from Fairfax down to Atlanta, GA next week, I'll deliver within the Atlanta metro area. Or, if you're within 1 hour of I-95 or I-85 or I-20 in Virgina, North Carolina, South Carolina or Georgia, I can drop it off on the way. Or, if you're within an hour of I-66, I-81, I-40 or I-75 in Virginia, Tennessee, or Georgia I can drop it off. You buying this will determine my route to my parents house.

BUMP for some nice prices on some nice stuff... got some pics of the RAM and NIC?

Originally posted by five-by-five
BUMP for some nice prices on some nice stuff... got some pics of the RAM and NIC?

I can get pics up in the morning, just turned on my camera, got the little blinking battery warning, then it went dead, so they're on the charger now. Specs and a bad pic of the NIC can be found here , and the ram is a matched pair of Kingston with the blue heat spreaders. But like I said, pics will be up in the morning.

Originally posted by resident_freq
RAM: Kingston HyperX PC3500. 2 256MB DIMMS. Good, stable memory, had it as high as 430MHz without a problem, 2.8v. $100

DVDRW: Only a couple months old, Lite-on LW451S dual format DVD burner. DVD+/-R/RW CD-R/RW. I'll even throw in a box of 5 blank (3 have been used once, but will be formatted prior to shipment) Fuji DVD+RW disks. $70

Will a USPS money order work for you ? I'll shoot an email your way in a minute.

Originally posted by NascarFool
Will a USPS money order work for you ? I'll shoot an email your way in a minute.

I'd prefer PayPal, but shoot me an email, we'll see what we can work out.

I though only the 9500 np can be overclock and flashed to 9700,
I might be interested if anybody has link for this card to overclock that high

Originally posted by chapin_Fourlife
I though only the 9500 np can be overclock and flashed to 9700,
I might be interested if anybody has link for this card to overclock that high

The only difference between the 9500Pro and 9700 is memory bus BW (128bit vs 256 bit), but the share the same 8 pipeline core. The vanillia 9500 np has a 4 pipeline core with 128 bit memory bus. So through OCing the 9500Pro can just about reach the levels of a stock 9700, but the 9500np is cripled.

Back