Moving fire sale!!!

Atl530i

Supreme [H]ardness
Hello all,

I am moving and really do not want to lug around a lot of computer equipment with me especially since I do not use any of it anymore. Reasonable offers accepted and low ballers considered... These parts are working pulls due to upgrades or just spare parts/entire systems. Each part is tested unless noted. Some of these parts are just too old to test in some cases.

My heat is under jmurray. Each part will be shipped out via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground depending on size and weight. All prices include shipping unless noted.

I work long hours so it may take me an extra day to get your item shipped. I usually get items out the day of or the next day. I'll let you know either way and send a tracking number when the item does ship. I only accept Amazon Payments and money orders. Please PM/email me if there are any questions. For those who would like to pay with a money order; I can cross ship if your heat is higher then mine.

Please keep in mind that I list on other forums. Thanks.

The goods:

4GB DDR3-1333 SO-DIMM kit (2GB x2) - $35 shipped

This came out of my Elitebook. I upgraded to 8GB. No problems with these.

Intel C2D E8400 3GHz - $65 shipped SOLD

I have had this running at 3.8GHz seamlessly since I built it. I do not have the cooler that came with it, it was sold with another LGA775 CPU. I am blown away that Newegg is still selling these for almost $180 :rolleyes::D:confused:

Asus P5Q Deluxe - $70 shipped NLA

I have had this running the E8400 at 3.8GHz above. I have the original box, I/O plate, some cables, manual, and the CD. One of the best LGA775 mobo's around. It has never let me down.

Gskill 4GB DDR2-800 kit - $50 shipped SOLD

No memtest errors. Has been running in the above rig since it was built.

Power Cooler Radeon HD5750 1GB cards x2 - $70 eachSOLD

I've been running these in crossfire since my friend traded them to me. They have been running flawlessly since then. Good cards for what they are. I have the original boxes for these as well.

Seagate 7200.10 1.5TB hard drive - $45 shippedSOLD

No clue what the firmware is but I've had it since Black Friday 2009 and it has not skipped a beat. No bad clusters. Still under warranty for another 3.2 years...

Corsair GS600 power supply - $75 shipped

This has been a good PSU for me, barely used though. It has been running the E8400 system fine. Original box included.

Lian Li PC-A05 ATX case - $45 plus half shipping

Not beat to hell but there are some scratches on it. Good little case. Black version. This is not the A05n version, just the regular version with the ports on top.

Intel Xeon 3065/C2D E6550 2.33GHz CPU - $35 shippedSOLD

Same thing as a C2D E6550 CPU but only a Xeon. I overclocked it to 3GHz without any problems and on stock volts. No cooler included.

MSI G31TM-P21 LGA775 mobo - $30 shippedSOLD

Basic motherboard. I used it for about a week and put it back in the box. Includes everything it came with.

Asus A8N-SLI Premium - $50 shippedSOLD

A very well featured SKT 939 mobo. No problems with it. I/O plate and power sink fan included.

AMD Opteron 165 dual core CPU - $45 shippedSOLD

I never overclocked it, never cared to. Comes with a Thermaltake cooler.

Corsair ValueSelect DDR-400 1GB x2 2GB kit - $35 shippedSOLD

I ran this in the above rig with no problems. No memtest errors.

AMD Athlon 64 3000/Asus K8N-E/1GB DDR-400 combo - $20SOLD

I did not test this combo so it's an as-is sale. I got this in a trade somewhere down the line and never bothered to power it up; it's been sitting on my shelf for the better part of the last two years.

Clarion aftermarket Sirius commander kit - $40 shipped

DSC9205.jpg

This is a really cool piece. The tuner can be connected to older Clarion head units with CE-Net for direct control thru the radio or it can be used with any radio with the commander piece. The tuner has an audio out on it so it can be connected to any radio with an audio-in on the back with with an FM-mod... It is currently deactivated. This is a much cleaner install then some of the kits that are available currently. These are seen in the marine environment for those who are mainly into land-lubber audio :D

Samsung Intercept for Sprint - $40SOLD

The phone works great and is in mint condition. I bought this for my wife and she decided that she wanted an Epic instead... Comes with Froyo 2.2. It is a great texting phone, it is pink. A good chick phone. Clean ESN. Comes with a 1GB microSD card.

Dell D600 Latitude Laptop - $40

This thing is beat to hell but it still runs!! I got it like that from a friend who did not want it anymore. It can still be used or be used for parts. I'll get pics for those who are interested.

Last edited:
Gskill 4GB DDR2-800 kit - $50 shipped

You have a link to 1066...is it the 800 or 1066?

Back