• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Moving around Altcoins/Coinbase

note235

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
May 23, 2005
Messages
5,055
It's been 2 years since I sold my last DIY Milk crate rig.
Found some left over altcoins (LTC and such).

I have a small amount in coinbase and I'm in speculation mode—that is I want to buy some of the popular coins.
People are suggesting to convert a good chunk to LTC and use that to transfer to different exchanges versus using BTC, is that right? Due to timing/fees?
 
Back
Top