Movie based on "Doom" game

Agent_N

Gawd
Check this out guys!! A Doom Movie!!

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/va/20040915/109524491400.html

All Reuters Movie News
Urban Takes Aim at 'Doom'
Wednesday September 15 3:41 AM ET

Karl Urban, who played the assassin in "The Bourne Supremacy," will star in "Doom," a Universal project based on the popular video game.

Urban will play John Grimm, the leader of a special ops team that is at the center of the futuristic action-adventure film. When dealing with alien demons, he is forced to cross paths with the organization responsible for his parents' deaths.

Andrzej Bartkowiak ("Cradle 2 the Grave") will direct. Production is slated to begin late next month, with an Aug. 5 release planned.

New Zealand-born Urban gained international attention playing Eomer in the "Lord of the Rings" movies. He also starred in "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

Didn't realize thread had already been started... With over 90,000 threads to look through, it's no wonder I missed it.

Agent_N said:
Didn't realize thread had already been started... With over 90,000 threads to look through, it's no wonder I missed it.

That's why there's a "search" :D

dun dun dun, and for all those new people reading this thread, we know theres a farcry movie in the works too, thanks for trying!

good thing the search button actually works...ive tried using the search button and it comes up with some pretty bogus responses...i tried to look up stuff about halo 2 the other day and all i got was some stuff about videocards. go figure

"Andrzej Bartkowiak ("Cradle 2 the Grave") will direct. "

its gonna suck worse then AvP

not sure how they could top AvP but with a director like that, i'm sure he'll find a way.

Back