Moved up to Page 2

School rigs shutdown, I was so close too. :(

Hopefully, the tech remembers to re-enable the service before making his image. The whole thing with images and F@H is that I can't have it "on" as a service, but have it pause at the same time (as in not dl ID's and WU's).

Now, if he remembers, then the new rigs (P4 3.0E's) will fold. The old rigs are being ported out to the teachers (some of them run on PII's still :eek:) and then I'll have folding rigs × 2.

Or maybe not, he'll forget, and I'll never make it to page one. :(

haha

 
Gwai Lo, it sounds like you need to email someone a reminder! More folding rigs = good. Loss of rigs = bad. :)

 
There's no doubt that page 1 is getting alot harder to hit. Anything less than ~800 ppd pretty much stops you cold outside the top 100. I've been between 99 and 93 now for the last 6 months.

Congrats on making up to the 2nd page, and good luck on getting to the first. :D

 
p[H]ant0m said:
There's no doubt that page 1 is getting alot harder to hit. Anything less than ~800 ppd pretty much stops you cold outside the top 100. I've been between 99 and 93 now for the last 6 months.

Congrats on making up to the 2nd page, and good luck on getting to the first. :D

Should I read your comments to mean that my 1200+ ppd should easily net me page 1 once I pay my dues.
 
dekard said:
Should I read your comments to mean that my 1200+ ppd should easily net me page 1 once I pay my dues.

Very probably, unless everyone goes on a huge borging spree. ;)
 
p[H]ant0m said:
Very probably, unless everyone goes on a huge borging spree. ;)
S'ok.. I've just talked a friend of mine into letting me use 7.6 ghz for folding. That will put me at approx 40ghz... :) Then I've got a 1.8 i just bought from the Moose so... 42 ghz anyone?
 
ive been looking into some small form factor mobo's and cheep parts to build 2-3 naked folding setups, linux os, 256-512 meg of ram, mabey even just flash storage for the os

we'll see how things go in the next couple months

 
Back
Top