• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Move Sharp Shooter - Red Scope Mod

Tricky2ufellow

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
213
Ok, Ok, it's kinda Hillbilly but Whatever.
Red filter scope is from the Cabela's Top Shot Elite IR gun.

SharpShooter_1.jpg

SharpShooter_2.jpg

SharpShooter_3.jpg
 
not a bad add on for the gun....

Hows it working so far?
 
For Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011, this is a great Move Gun! We did a 2 Player last night (each had Move Sharp Shooters) realy enjoyed it 2-player Survival Mode was the best. I found than the Top Shot Elite your doing a whole lot of shotgun pump action on it to do reloads. Plus it has in game option of Red Filter Mode.

The Move Sharp Shooter does allow the same pump action for reloads but fires on release. So it's pump fire, pump fire, comes in handy on some of the bird flocks. But you not limted to only pump fire, you can also reload hitting the move button under the trigger. Or if just wait reload happens automatic kinds too slow for me.

I say the Move Sharp Shooter is far better than the Top Shot Shot Elite IR was to me.
 
Last edited:
The same idea dawned on me: To use the Cabella's scope on the sharpshooter. Though I quickly noticed it didn't fit. Didn't think to use some foam or such to keep the scope on; what exactly did you use that keeps the scope from falling off? What I did instead, since I happen to have an extra Cabella's scope, is use the scope like a single binocular when needed--but I still like the look of the scope on the gun, gives it a more intense look, something I might get shot for if it were painted differently.
 
CTA actually already put out this style gun under the title "PlayStation Move Sniper Rifle Gun." I actually already own this one as well as several other style guns (just for a little gun variation to keep things interesting). The only difference I notice offhand is instead of that little orange extension in front, there is a grey one twice as long, the cover on the motion controller above completely covers the top rather than half way like mine, and the removable rifle butt at the end has no black on it.(there is also no army stickers). Other than these minor things, it is the EXACT same mold. I don't know if you already know this, but at least on the sniper one they already sell, the front part is exchangeable and you can attach either a sniper stabilizer mimicking real sniper rifle one, but other than making it look like a cool sniper rifle, it has no practical use unless your going to lay on the floor, aim at one spot, and pull the trigger like a sniper rifle--not exactly useful for motion control games. The other part you can attach is practical and is a holder for the navigator controller. One more thing, the scope looked cool in the picture, but it is completely useless; it is removable, but if you look closely, it's on a swivel and moves all over the place even if you jolt the gun even a little. It looks cool as long as you don't move the gun, but offers no real support (it does detach easily from the gun, as well as the front barrel, front holder for the navigator cradle/sniper stabilizer, and the rear rifle butt is removable as well. If you take everything off, it looks like a cool little sawed off shotgun that is a lot of fun for games such as 'House of the Dead' or any other motion shooter game that is just point and shoot without need for every button and and joystick. You can find it on Amazon.com for $15.50. I like your idea better as far as the scope, because at least the Cabella scope has a practical purpose for the Cabella games, and it does match the new playstation sniper gun (as long as it doesn't go shooting off, since the playstation rifle, though it doesn't look as realistic, I have found to be the best motion control gun: Made for rigorous play, has every feature from every motion gun all combined in one, and has all sorts of extra features and settings set up/built into the gun.
 
Back
Top