• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Mouseover for multi-page threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Activate: AMD

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
1,994
Can I humbly suggest that this be changed to always show the number of pages in a thread rather than having to mouse-over? Yes, I can read the number of replies and see which are the "big" threads, but having the pages displayed draws attention to them. It definitely helps for certain threads that aren't stickied, but are centralized "help" threads, owners threads etc.

Appreciate all the work you guys do on the forums
 
This is not going to happen. I do not like the way it makes the pages look....way too busy. Number of replies is already listed as well in its own column.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top