Mouse

Astra

Limp Gawd
I like Razer myself.

I would agree here, since you are looking for a work mouse along with a gaming option you might want to open up your choices beyond Logitech. I always feel like logitech makes a good work mouse or a good gaming mouse, I have yet to find one by them that combines those two. The razer lineup might give you a better choice for what you need, in both gaming & work.

Guys, do you mean Razer Copperhead or Miscrosoft Habu that I have given link above?

I use the Razer Diamondback personally, have always been a bigger fan of the optical than the laser mouse. Though currently I am testing out an MX Revolution, which is laser, and am enjoying it a bit for work, though I have found some problems.

My Razer for work & gaming has always been good for me, and I do not think I will ever give it up, especially for gaming, until it dies on me. If you can get both the Diamondback & Copperhead to test out and return one that would be the best way to test.

I've been a big fan of Logitech mice for years. Whatever you end up going with, make sure you get one with side thumb buttons. They're a life-saver when it comes to a FPS and make a handy back button when surfin'.

I've been a big fan of Logitech mice for years. Whatever you end up going with, make sure you get one with side thumb buttons. They're a life-saver when it comes to a FPS and make a handy back button when surfin'.

What do you need them for in FPS?

What do you need them for in FPS?

I use one for throwing grenades and the other for melee attacks in games where those two things are applicable. In UT I use one for the translocator.

I use one for throwing grenades and the other for melee attacks in games where those two things are applicable. In UT I use one for the translocator.
How do you assifn translocator to it?

In the game or?

Most (many) games allow you to assign the mouse points, scrolls, etc. to specific actions. It can be very useful, as others have shown, in games to help speed actions up.

I personally love Logitech stuff. The mice are great. I have an MX1000; although it is a bit old, it is still a fantastic mouse. TBH, during gaming, the mouse doesn't make as much difference as people think that it does.

If you are a fingertip gamer, you might want a G9. Otherwise, the MX Revolution, or MX1000 if you don't want to spend as much cash, are the ways to go.

How do you assifn translocator to it?

In the game or?

In the games themselves. I don't ever even use the Logitech mouse software. I just use what ever driver Windows loads for them and leave it at that. With Vista every game I've got reads all the mouse buttons on the G5, G7, MX510, MX518, MX1000, and G9 mice.

Back