Mouse with easy to click scroll wheel button

ohm

n00b
Joined
Dec 6, 2011
Messages
23
I'm looking for a comfortable mouse with easy to click scroll wheel button.
I had Logitech G5 before and after years of use scroll wheel button never loosened up.
In the interim I'm using Microsoft optical mouse, but it's not as comfortable to use as G5.
 
If you like the G5 check out the G500. It has the same feel but with upgraded features.
 
corsair m60/m90 mouse wheel click like a left click. Very short throw, its very nice.
 
I switch back and forth between the G9 and Deathadder. The G9 is a pain to click the scroll button without scrolling. In games like Batman when you click the scroll wheel to detonate the explosive gel, I kept scrolling thru the gadgets instead. The Deathadder is much easier to click and I never have issues with it.
 
Got the deathadder mouse today.
It's pretty light and comfortable.
Scrollwheel button is very easy to click.
It's too sensitive for my taste out of the box,
so needed to install software to configure it.
Also Arch Linux has drivers for it as well.
 
Good choice. Its my all-time favorite mouse and think its the most comfortable I've ever tried.
 
Back
Top