Mouse wheel scrolling is difficult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youn

Supreme [H]ardness
Why does the mousewheel scrolling bearly works for this forum? Sometimes it doesn't work at all. Is it the ads? I rarely, if ever come across a webpage that doesn't mouse wheel smoothly, I know my computer isn't slow. Here it just gets stuck sometimes, and is really jerky or takes multiple tries to scroll. Also using the keyboard to scroll doesn't work well either. It's not about "focus" it seems. Often times I can't use the scroll bar, so that's why I'm asking. Maybe there's a setting to help me?

That's odd. Which browser do you use? I notice that with some browsers, if the "smooth scroll" setting is turned on, that scrolling may be a little funky, but it's never limited to just this site. At least, not for me.

i have a s a Logitech MX510 and scrolling, with the wheel, works just fine. What mouse do u have? what OS?

Meh, works for me fine. Have you tried a different mouse?

I agree the scrolling is a bit "sticky" sometimes. It does not scroll as smoothly as other sites.

I think the problem could be the flash ads or something. and it is not my computer either...does the same thing on my laptop (C2D) and Desktop (see sig) in Firefox and IE7.

Other vbulletin sites scroll very smoothly, but lately [H] has been "sticky"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back