• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mouse Wheel Replacement for Logitech MX Revolution?

Mr. B

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
327
I have an MX Revolution I stopped using a while back because the rubbery bits started breaking down. The textured grip on the right side deteriorated to a sticky mess and the rubber center of the main mousewheel is disintegrating.

With some rubbing alcohol I removed the coating from the right side, leaving behind a much more pleasant matte plastic. The mouse wheel is another matter. I need a new one. Replacements are not plentiful and I would probably be better off with a replacement from a newer product like the Performance MX, assuming it fits.

I'm wondering if anyone has had this same dilemma and tried what I'm thinking here? Does anyone know another wheel that would fit in my MX Revolution?
 
Back
Top