Mouse Size

8man2k

Weaksauce
I'm in the process of upgrading my gaming mouse...I currenlty use one of the original MS 5 button optical mice that is a few years old http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16826105122

One of the main reasons I have stuck with it for so long is the size of it. I have pretty big hands and regular mice tend to be too small for me...however this one ist starting to get a little funky and I need a new one.

Can anyone give me an idea hwo big the razor or thr G5 is? Are they larger then normal mice? Anyone have a MS optical they can compare it to?

Thanks

seriously, go into a store and try it in your hand. it always feels different to different people.

current logitech mice are bigger than that old MS mouse you have. check out the MX518 or the new G5. both very good corded mice.

like Dagatech said though, go to a store like best buy and touch them for yourself. after using your old mouse for so long, you will be very happy with a new one!

Dagatech said:
seriously, go into a store and try it in your hand. it always feels different to different people.

tried that...however the cardboard of the box the mice came in got in the way

I'd just get a Logitech MX510 at Newegg for $28 or so. Very nice mouse.

8man2k said:
tried that...however the cardboard of the box the mice came in got in the way
most stores have a demo for the customer to play with. maybe try a different place?

I'd recommend the MX518 or G5, both by Logitech. They have a nice contoured outside, and are pretty decent-sized. :)

Back