• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mouse Sensitivity is weird...

jamezzz122

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
4,539
I can't seem to find a right sensitivity for me. The first notch is way to non-sensitive and the 2nd is too much. How come it isn't a gradual thing? Could it be my Logitech drivers being weird?

I also found out today that you had to apply before you "OKed". I thought an OK would confirm and OK it. :D
 
Hmmm...After testing, I found that my mouse is more sensitive with the mouse options window open. WTF is up with that. :mad:
 
Fixed. My sensitivity seems to reset once I open the mouse options. Even when I change it, it will stay at the option. I had to enable the mouse icon in the task bar and then click it. For some odd reason, I did that and it fixed it. Do any of you Logitech owners with the drivers installed have problems like this?

EDIT: Actaully the fix was my Ventrilo. For some reason, when I single clicked it the task bar to open it, it was raised my sensiviity until I minimized it. But if I double clicked it, it was fine... :confused:
 
Back
Top