Mouse pointer is messed up or wrong colours

Psycrow

Gawd
Today when i powered on my pc, then i see my mouse pointer suddenly changed from black to white, when i
press any seach bars in ect firefox or windows seach menus, when clearly it shows black colour in mouse settings.

And it wasent like this last day. I dident install anything since.

What is going on here ?

Last time my mouse was messed up then it was a nvidia driver problem and it fixed the wierd red plus + + icons i had for a pointer, but now the colours changes..and its a transparent white icon

I tryed to uninstall Nvidia drivers and then the pointer want normal again but after my system reinstall the standart nvidia driver then its back to the white colour again...

Attachments

• Fuck computer.jpg
    Fuck computer.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Disable HDR makes it back to normal also and when i enable HDR in windows then it gets all white and transparent like the picture...So now HDR is broken in my monitor ?

Should i RMA the monitor ?

First i got some wierd + + icons instead of the normal mous epointer icons, Then i installed a hotfix
from nvidia and that sort of fixed it..Now im stuck with this white marker using HDR.

When i take screenshots of the mouse marker then it looks black like normal, but i can see with my own eyes that it is white..like on the picture i took with my cam...

So i think its the monitor that is broken again

This is a bug in the current nvidia drivers. You need to download the latest hotfix driver which fixes this.

I downloadet the 431,68 due to mouse pointer was broken..and it fixed my broken pointer but somehow the text marker is still broken in HDR mode.
Did they make more hot fix ?

Back