Mouse pad gaming table

bigddybn

Supreme [H]ardness
I think they are counting on the fact that a sucker is born every minute. Hit your local IKEA. You'll spend half the money for a table twice as nice and won't spend years worrying about the surface peeling off or being ruined because you forgot a coaster.

There are a billion very good mouse surfaces out there. Most under $20. I use an AR15 Tekmat personally.

valve1138

[H]F Junkie
You can get gigantic mouse pads that can cover an entire desk for ,maybe $50. I'd do one of those and a normal desk, like I have already.

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
I like the concept, but not for $360. I'd consider this for $200 and less.

Z06Chris

n00b
I've considered these but don't want to buy without feeling the table's consistency..sometimes an actual mat just feels better.

If you check slickdeals from time to time you can get a huge mouse gaming mat for around 15$

FIFAplayer

n00b
This is crazy to spend that much on gaming pad and mouse. Guess you gotta reconsider.

Domingo

Fully [H]
There are desk setups that can cost quite a bit more than that, but they provide much more than that.
Something akin to this: https://mojodesk.com/products/best-gamer-standing-desk and a large/nice mousepad (a la Reflex Lab stuff) would serve you better if you have money to spend and want something nice. Otherwise, just snag an IKEA desk and a standard large pad.