Mouse feet alternatives

Nuzzles

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, two of my mouse feet on my MX510 have come off, and the mouse is all wonky. However, my prefered e-tailer doesn't seem to sell them...So, I'm wondering about good alternatives that i could maybe even find around the house. Mind you, whatever it is has to be inexpensive.

Thanks

Teflon tape, got it. Will look out for it.

Gambit: I'm not sure if they'd ship to NZ, and even if they did, I couldn't justify the price of shipping for an $8 product.

When my mouse feet fall off I take 2 oreo cookies, twist one side off both and attach the creamy side to the mouse and game for hours.. then when I'm done I pull 'em off and eat them with some milk.. now thats [H] Recycling :p

Techx said:
When my mouse feet fall off I take 2 oreo cookies, twist one side off both and attach the creamy side to the mouse and game for hours.. then when I'm done I pull 'em off and eat them with some milk.. now thats [H] Recycling :p
lmao...I had this sudden image of some kid holding a glass of milk and this mouse with Oreo feet saying "How do you eat your Oreos?"...

im using BFG teflon feet atm, pretty nice glide. needa find a good mouse pad now instead of my wood my keyboard is on.. not to good.

Back