Mounting Questions...

Seufari

Gawd
So I am getting an eyefinity setup going and would like to use desk mounts to get back some of my desk space.

Ideally I would like the middle monitor at eye level about 6 inches behind the back of my desk and the two side monitors to be angled properly from there.

My question regards the desk mounting brackets. I am having a hard time understanding the difference between the 2 and 3 way mounting brackets.

For the price, I might as well go with the 3 ways, but I don't want to spend the money on something I wont use. More importantly, I dont want to pay more for something that will just complicate the mounting and get in the way...

Do you have some links of a couple models you are looking at? Is it the difference between this 2 way and this 3 way? If so, then it is just the number of hinges that allow you to adjust the monitor. This allows for easier adjustment of the monitor.

I use the 2 way one linked above, and it works very well to hold my 19" monitor vertically next to my 28. Not much in the way of adjusting the sucker, but I just need it to stay in place, and it does that role nicely.

Back