• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mounting bracket on glass

Occidio

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 17, 2005
Messages
1,497
Is mounting an adjustable monitor arm an easy chore on a glass computer desk? Should I make some pads for it? I want to get the monitor closer to me and an arm would do the trick. Thinking if I use some wood to protect the glass it should be OK.
 
I had the same concerns when I was looking at arms. I went with a new wooden table.
 
I wouldn't mind going to a new desk but I am not in the market for one. Plus, wife would bitch because of going with a new desk when all I want is the monitor to be closer.
 
Back
Top