• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Mounting backplate

The_Law

Gawd
Joined
Nov 6, 2005
Messages
842
Does anyone know where I could buy a cooling mounting backplate for a 939 motherboard? I am switching motherboards and the new board has an extra resistor on the back and my old backplate no longer fits. I was looking for something like the K8 here:

Backplate.jpg


I can't seem to find a place that sells just the plates. Any suggestions?
 
The_Law said:
Does anyone know where I could buy a cooling mounting backplate for a 939 motherboard? I am switching motherboards and the new board has an extra resistor on the back and my old backplate no longer fits. I was looking for something like the K8 here:

Backplate.jpg


I can't seem to find a place that sells just the plates. Any suggestions?

Need a little more info...what cooler are you dealing with? More then likely you'd have to get ahold of the manufacturer of the HSF and see if they can get you setup with the proper plate.
 
Its actually for a Coolermaster Aquagate R80 mini water cooling unit. I suppose if I can't find it elsewhere then I can shoot them an email and see if they can send me one.
 
The_Law said:
Its actually for a Coolermaster Aquagate R80 mini water cooling unit. I suppose if I can't find it elsewhere then I can shoot them an email and see if they can send me one.

That is probably what I'd aim for...not that I've done a LOT of looking, but not too often do I see e-tailers suppling replacement backplates for HSF's or something like your Aquagate.
 
Back
Top