Mounting 2x120 Rad in TJ09?

TrueChaos

Limp Gawd
Well, I'm thinking my mid tower days are over. I started off modding, threw in overclocking, and finally bit the bullet on water bout a year before university. At the time, went with:

TDX
BIP120.2
2 Generic 120x38mm fans (Push a tonne of air at 12v, 3 blades, googleing the brand on the fan yields nothing :mad: however got em at an electronic surplus for 2$ each :D)
D5
dual floppy res
Maze 4 GPU

Cooling the system in my sig, idle 39 load 45 in residence, with the rad hanging off the back of my case using the swiftech radbox. (evil res, so much dust and high ambients! :eek: )

I've moved away from modding due to time constraints, and I'm quickly running out of room to fit HDD's in my case, prompting the probable switch to a new case in the near future. I really like the look of the TJ09, and with the dual 120's up top it looks like a charm, as I'd really like to be able to get everything internal. However, that bar looks like a bit of a problem, along with the actual mounting. Has anyone here done it? If you have, do you have any pictures of how you did it? (I've searched, and found a little bit of info in the TJ09 thread, but not much :() Probably going to pick up a fuzion when/if I do switch cases, just cause. :p Thanks for the help!

Wow, thats basically exactly what I was thinking of doing -- Guess I need to work on those searching skills :p

Back