• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mount for 24/27/24 portrait?

saedrin

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
2,284
Help!

Trying to find a mount/arm i can clamp to my desk that can fit a 24/27/24 setup in portrait..

Would prefer enough room for a slightly concave layout.

If I can't find anything I guess I'll go with 3 single arms..

Thanks all.
 
Does this mean you are going to have one larger screen in the middle? Not sure I understand.
 
not "clamp on" , don't know if a clamp on could hold 3 without warping your desk/table at the contact point...I use a couple of these setups for some of my multi-monitor setups:

http://www.wsgf.org/catalog/stands

I use separate arms for a couple of triple monitor setups
 
Back
Top