Mount Doom Case - side panel done!

dunedan

n00b
Well, I finally got the Lian-Li side panel finished. The image is from one the earlier hardcover printings of the Lord of the Rings.

performance-pcs.com is having a sale on the PC-60XX side panels for $9.99. I guess they are trying to get rid of inventory to make room for the new models.

mt-doom-side.jpg

I don't care much for LOTR, but I still think that's neato :)

Howdy.

Does it glow in the dark too? Mesh, cloth and back lighting? Looks like I've got to work on my drawing skills...

Your's, (-:b

Hi,

Nope, that's what the windowed side panel does :). I had a custom etch done by koolpcmods with the two lines from the ring and then glow-wired the window. Here are some earlier pix before the side panel was completed:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 6

Looking good! Is there a replacemnt for the front plexiglas on the way?

Also: Are those side panels that are on sale for the left or right side of the case (looking at it from the front)? The site (performance-pcs.com ) does not mention... I'd like to get a left side without the precut window for mine, and that is an excellent price.

how and where did u get the decal for the writign? I would want just the writing and none of the eyes or the ring stuff, the writing is sooo cool

is casemods.com reliable? I hope they dont run off with my $$ :). How long did it take them to make it btw?

Casemods.com has a "10" on the resellerratings.com website. It took about a week to complete. That included my purchasing the panel and sending it to them directly.

Back