Motorola Bionic...

Motivator

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 24, 2006
Messages
258
Loving the phone, only one question that some of you may be able to help me figure out. I've got three data monitoring apps (trying to figure out which one i can trust) and i'm getting three different readouts.

Onavo says I'm at 96.6 MB
3G Watchdog says I'm at 788.43 MB
MyVerizon says I'm at 0.051GB. (52ish MB)

Any ideas?
 
log into your wireless account online and check your usage to compare with the apps. I'm betting the MyVerizon is probably most accurate as if it wasn't Verizon would be in a lot of trouble.
 
The 3rd party apps only start reading data\phone\3g\wifi when you install it. You can usually set them to reset at a specific date of the billing cycle. with that being said second month will give you a more accurate reading. I use "traffic counter" on the droid razr maxx (Which is pretty much the same HW as the bionic.)
 
The concern is, that both of the apps I installed, one was a day or so after I got the phone, the other was on friday afternoon, about 5 days later. Why would the one installed most recently have the highest data count? o_O
 
Back
Top