Motorola 360 Android Galaxy Gear

I've had this listed for a few months and know it's probably not selling because there are newer and better android smart watches now. I am accepting offers of 50% of $160.00 and automatically accepting offers of 75% of $160.00 or higher, but there is no way that the viewers or potential buyers will notice that just by looking at the listing without making an offer. I don't like asking on Hard Forum either because either nobody on here see it from my perspective or gives me a hard time or whatever, even if they might be right. Can anyone offer any suggestions or be interested in this item.

My friend said I should keep it until I talk to him, which I did and he said I'm nit picking and that I can't sign up for surveys or whatever that will help me buy watch faces. However, I didn't like that, since I never had to do that with my Samsung Galaxy Gear or my Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 or whatever it was called even if the if the Gear 2 and the moto 360 have wireless charging because the moto 360 is not as friendly to use as the Samsung GG 2 and may not have as good of battery life. Also, I took the Samsung GG2 back because I didn't think it was sporty enough and I wanted to wait until I get a new phone to get the discount by purchasing it with a new phone.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232167724053?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
It's just a Moto 360. Calling it a Galaxy Gear also is false advertising and could cause you to lose the money when the buyer doesn't get a Samsung product. FYI.

It's just a Moto 360. Calling it a Galaxy Gear also is false advertising and could cause you to lose the money when the buyer doesn't get a Samsung product. FYI.

Whatever, because that's what I found it called as in the unofficial specs and I'm not Calling it Samsung Galaxy Gear anyway.

Maybe your kinda right about calling it the galaxy gear because it might probably be more proper to call it android wear instead, so I'll change it to that.

I changed it to Android wear or Google Gear whatever, which I should be ok to do and I agree with you. However, I had no intent to mislead the buyer into thinking they were getting Galaxy Gear made by Samsung, but I shouldn't call or have called it Galaxy Gear because that's what Samsung coins Google Gear or Android wear as and I don't want the buyer to think their getting Samsung instead of Motorola.

Last edited:
I revised the price, so now it's 130 buy it now or best offer at 75% or above automatically accepted and 50% or below automatically declined.

Back