May 24, 2007 #1 A Axiom7 Limp Gawd Joined Aug 5, 2004 Messages 239 I was thinking about getting the new moto rokr s9 headphones. they are a bluetooth tech, so you have to get a bluetooth adapter for the ipod. I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about these?
I was thinking about getting the new moto rokr s9 headphones. they are a bluetooth tech, so you have to get a bluetooth adapter for the ipod. I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about these?
May 24, 2007 #2 K killernoodle 2[H]4U Joined Aug 4, 2002 Messages 2,634 Normally there is a performance/sound quality hit when using wireless headphones. Plus you have to charge the batteries. Any reason why bluetooth is important to you?
Normally there is a performance/sound quality hit when using wireless headphones. Plus you have to charge the batteries. Any reason why bluetooth is important to you?