MotherboardPro.com

ChingChang

Supreme [H]ardness
www.motherboardpro.com

Anyone ever buy motherboards from these guys? Seems like a pretty good place for motherboards if you're an ASUS or DFI fan. Lots of stuff to choose from, especially older stuff (socket A, even Socket 370 :D) and nice prices too!

I found out about them today when I was looking for a replacement socket 939 DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra-D motherboard. I couldn't find any other well known place that had any. But these guys do.. along with just about every other 939 board! :) Did a couple searches and it seems like this place is pretty good (no resellerratings though)

I placed an order for a new motherboard but decided I wanted to get a different one with more SATA ports, so I just called them to cancel. Phone call took 32 seconds and no problems They picked up after only a couple rings. English speaking too :D

please post if you've bought anything from them. I'm interested in your experience.

I ordered my DFI P065-S motherboard from them, as it was the only place I could find it in stock at the time. I was worried at first, but I ended up having a great experience as well. Their customer support was impeccable, and answered all of my emails and phone calls right away, and even before I received the board I got a hand-written thank you note in the mail for free shipping on my next order. The day the board came I also got an email from them asking if I had received it and everything looked good. I was very impressed with them; and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anybody else.

Good to know. My order shipped on the 16th. ETA is mid next week (CA to NJ, FedEx ground).

Anyone else?

I ordered my DFI P065-S motherboard from them, as it was the only place I could find it in stock at the time. I was worried at first, but I ended up having a great experience as well. Their customer support was impeccable, and answered all of my emails and phone calls right away, and even before I received the board I got a hand-written thank you note in the mail for free shipping on my next order. The day the board came I also got an email from them asking if I had received it and everything looked good. I was very impressed with them; and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anybody else.

+1

Just got my DFI 680i LT board in from them today. I literally chatted for around 45 mintues via email with them back and forth inquiring about the preorder. I got it 2 days earlier than expected.

Here is going to be the test for them.

I got a DOA board.

Lets see how they handle it.

They seem great. I got a hand written postcard thanking me for my purchase lol. They have good email and phone support to.

I just received the motherboard today. I'm going to test it later tonight. I sent several emails to them over the weekend and they've been very helpful for everything.

Here is going to be the test for them.

I got a DOA board.

Lets see how they handle it.
how is it going so far?

Back