motherboard with power/reset led on board

audirs

Limp Gawd
my gigabytes EP45-DS4P has power/reset/clr cmos buttons right on the board that light up blue. its great to have when playing around with the board on a test bench. anyone know of any other motherboards out there that have similar features? im curious if there is any others out there. ive been looking around and havent found much. also doesnt matter the socket of the motherboard, i want to know of any and all.

thanks!

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01575.jpg

Most high end boards now have those onboard. My AsRock P55 Extreme has those as well with the CLR CMOS at the back on the i/o

i have seen a bunch on some newer boards, but none that illuminate. looks like your AsRock illuminates :)

My EVGA in the sig has all 3. My Asus has power and reset. It doesn't have a Clear CMOS on the motherboard, but it does have a button on the back similar to reset buttons on routers, etc.

My Asus R3E has PWR/RESET/CLR_CMOS buttons on the board.

Most useful feature is the ProbeIt. Voltage read points right on the board for checking actual voltage on CPU/CPU PLL/QPI/DRAM/IOH/ICH :D

I love boards with the cmos reset button on the back ports area. So much easier not to have to open the case for tweaking. Both Asus boards in my sig have this feature and is something I look for when building new rigs i plan to OC.

I have an MSI Ka780g with the buttons on the board...works out nice since its running without a case..:)

My ECS A785GM-M has power and CMOS clear buttons. It also has a BIOS POST code display. I know ECS doesn't get a lot of love but it's really a decent board and I got it for only $45 after rebate.

Asus P5Q Deluxe has illuminated power and reset buttons on the mobo. No clear cmos button though.

Back