Motherboard with integrated GPU

Oleg34

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
484
Would you buy a motherboard with integrated GPU?. Personal i hate boards with integrated GPU, because they have impact on system resources, not by much, but still. I wish OEMs would also make board without integrated sound as well.
 
You mean when a CPU has a built in CPU and the motherboard just has monitor connectors on it? I can't think of any motherboards that have an actual GPU built in...
 
You mean when a CPU has a built in CPU and the motherboard just has monitor connectors on it? I can't think of any motherboards that have an actual GPU built in...

I hate when CPUs come with an onboard CPU. I'd rather buy a CPU and be able to choose the CPU I use with it.

Don;t get me started on GPUs with builtin GPUs.

:D
 
reminds me of this:

A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven.

Jean Chretien
 
Back
Top