• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Motherboard push pins?

BingeBoy

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
109
Anyone know where I can get some mobo pushpins. Ones that would work with NB and SB heatsinks. Spring loaded would be great!

I've looked all around and I can't find them anywhere.
 
I have recently been looking for pushpins and, in the end, got some from ASUS (my mobo manufacturer). They sent me some, free of charge, which was good of them.

Maybe speak to your mobo manufacturer and ask nicely. Failing that, maybe give ASUS a call and go through to the spare parts dept and ask for a replacement pushpin.

Good luck,

Maritn
 
Do you have a email or phone I could give a shot? Didn't see anything on the site for spare parts dept.

Thanks
 
Back
Top