Motherboard opinions

sumofatguy

Gawd
Ok so as of now I have an Asrock dual sata2, but I am planning on upgrading to a better motherboard soon. What I need to know is what the best motherboard would be for me. I plan on ocing my opteron 146 even more than it is now, so I would like the advanced bios options such as DFI etc. I have heard good things about the DFI lanparty line, but I really have no idea which one would be the best for me since they all look pretty much the same. I do NOT want one with SLI since I think that is the biggest waste of my hard earned money... I would just like some opinions on a solid motherboard with some advanced overclocking options (hopefully higher than the 1.45vcore of my asrock right now :(), and one preferrably less that about $130 or so... Thanks

Well even though you dont want SLI.. the best Ocing boards out still yet are SLI capable boards.. Just get it and dont use the other slot. Just cause you get a SLI Capable board doesnt mean you have to run SLI. I say go for either the DFI Experts.. OR the DFI SLI DR. Also another REALLY great motherboard is the NEW MSI board.

Back