• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Motherboard Onboard audio problem!

jtvd78

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
303
I just recently built a new computer, with an Intel DX58SO motherboard. The problem is that the rear speaker connection is not working. Here is an image of the realtek HD audio manager:
speaks.png

It says that the rear speakers are connected, but when I run the test, no sound comes out. I checked if the connection to the speakers are bad, but they are not. I really need help!
 
Your 5850 might be set as the primary audit device. Right click on your speaker icon and hit playback devices, default tab. Make sure it's your realtek or whatever your mobo has.
 
Your 5850 might be set as the primary audit device. Right click on your speaker icon and hit playback devices, default tab. Make sure it's your realtek or whatever your mobo has.

I checked that. The Primary device is the realtek.
 
Back
Top