• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Motherboard help.

LarryC

n00b
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
13
I had a QX6700 processor die. It was OEM so no warranty.:( Too much heat, I think. I got a new Q6600. I installed it into my EVGA quad core optimized motherboard. I called tech support. He told me I need a bios update. Hard to do with no video on my 8800GTX. They also said to run an older CPU to get the updates. I am not doing that. I have no working one here.:( I need a new reliable motherboard for my new CPU. I have gone through heck trying to figure out my issues with this system.
I have 4 gigs of Corsair ram, over a terabyte if hard drive space, 2 optical drives, a digital TV card, and and top of the line creative sound card. 800W power supply, and a Stacker 830 case.
 
Back
Top