• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Motherboard header connectors

BobbyD

n00b
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
61
I just got back my second Antec P160 after I RMAd the first one.

This one doesn't have the header connectors for the front audio and firewire connectors. It just has the individual wires for each pin. It's really hard to connect these individually. Is there any type of header connector that I can just plug the individual wires into and connect to the motherboard? They are both 10 pin connectors on the motherboard. Is there some sort of adapter with a 10 pin female and a 10 pin male side?
 
Back
Top