Motherboard Choosing...

Joined
Apr 27, 2005
Messages
7
Very soon I will begin construction of my new computer, but I am having trouble choosing which motherboard will go into the belly of this new beast. Here is the other equiptment I have chosen so far:

Chassis - Lian Li V COOL PC-V1000 Plus Silver Aluminum
Newegg Item: N82E16811112085
Model: PC-V1000Aplus
Quantity: 1
Price: $200.00

System Board - N/A
Newegg Item: N/A
Model: N/A
Quantity: 1
Price: N/A

Display Adapter - Leadtek WinFast PX7800GTX Geforce 7800GTX
Newegg Item: N82E16814122229
Model: PX7800GTX
Quantity: 2
Price: $958.00

Memory - CORSAIR TwinX2048-3500LLPro
Newegg Item: N82E16820145594
Model: Twinx2048-3500LLPRO
Quantity: 1
Price: $317.00

Storage - Western Digital Raptor WD740GD
Newegg Item: N82E16822144160
Model: WD740GD
Quantity: 1
Price: $179.99

Processor - AMD Athlon 64 3700+ San Diego
Newegg Item: N82E16819103539
Model: ADA3700BNBOX
Quantity: 1
Price: $267.00

Optical Drive - NEC Silver DVD/CD Drive
Newegg Item: N82E16827152040
Model: ND-3520A SV
Quantity: 1
Price $39.99

Power Supply - SeaSonic S12-600 ATX12V 600W Power Supply
Newegg Number: N82E16817151025
Model: S12-600
Quantity: 1
Price: $159.00

Floppy Drive - SAMSUNG White 1.44MB 3.5" Internal Floppy Drive
Newegg Number: N82E16821103202
Model: SFD321B/LEB
Quantity: 1
Price: $7.99

Heatsink - ALPHA PAL8150M81 80mm Cooling Fan/Heatsink
Newegg Number: N82E16835112007
Model: PAL8150M81
Quantity: 1
Price: $37.49

Mouse - Logitech G7
Newegg Number: N82E16826104203
Model: 931375-0403
Quantity: 1
Price: $78.98

Keyboard - Optimus Keyboard (Unreleased)
Newegg Number: N/A
Model: N/A
Quantity: 1
Price: $200.00 (estimate)

Sound Board - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS
Newegg Number: # N82E16829102162
Model: 70SB035000000
Quantity: 1
Price: $93.00

I am not concerned about overclocking, and if I do decide to do any it will be further into the future. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top