Most satisfying video game experience?

Game: Team Fortress for HL1
9 on 9 clan match (can't remember league name) best of 3 rounds
map 2fort & well

my position was defense on the ramp going down to the flag. Went two rounds in a row with ZERO deaths. There was tons of action it was a good frag fest. I think I was # 1 or #2 in frags on our team so it was not like it was a quiet spot. Was not close to health either for rapid reload.

Got a screenshot of it somewhere but don't know where.
 
While were on the subject of MMO's , The first two years of World of Warcraft were quite enjoyable.

I would have to agree.

Played WoW pre-bc top raiding then bc all the way up to 70. Top raiding top pvp blah blah most fun I have ever had with a video game. Quit playing after I reached 80 and ever since then the most I play video games (console/PC) is maybe 2 hours a week.

I am now at the point looking back saying "Wow I wasted so much time playing video games I could have done so much more with my time"
 
My first experience with hardware accelerated GFX with the 3Dfx... Specifically Carmageddon, Quake 2 and Unreal.

Earlier highlights include:

  • Persuading whole towns for use in my unscrupulous agenda in Syndicate.
  • Doom 2
  • UFO: Enemy Unknown (countless playthroughs)
  • The entire Sierra adventure catalog

More recent memorable moments:
  • Red Faction: Guerrilla (Still my favorite modern title for the shear amount of destruction and dynamic gameplay)
 
Back
Top