• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Most Powerful 140mm Case Fan

That's a 48v fan... You'll probably want something 12v. This one is 103 CFM but I'm sure it's loud as hell haha. Of course, the fan you mentioned hits 367 CFM @ 5500RPM but at 74dB it would sound like a hair dryer haha.
 
Well it will be for intake, blowing on two very hot GPUs that mine constantly. So pressure is very important, cfm being a close second.

I would also like to be able to adjust the fan in some way...the Silverstone AP182 I bought for my main rig is perfect, it has a knob that attaches to a PCI bracket allowing you to turn down the fan so it is completely silent, or full blast where it is like a box fan. However that is 180mm only, and I would like a 140mm equivalent for my mid-tower.

Thanks
 
many high pressure fans are loud even when on 7v and most cannot start up unless they have 7v

if you buy something like this do so knowing it is going to be really loud... and there isnt a good way to change that and still get good airflow.

I would bet 50 CFM fans would do well in your situation
 
the perfect balance between noise and speed is the BitFenix Spectre Pro Solid White 140mm Case Fan, Affordable, Fast, Silenced and SEXXXY ;)
 
Back
Top