• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

most optimistic fan manu's?

Decker87

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 24, 2005
Messages
415
Which maufacturers are the most 'over-optimistic' with their specs? Thermaltake is prolly #1, how accurate are cooler master specs?
 
I think Coolermaster is pretty good in that regard. I have a 120mm LED unit that claims to put out 42cfm and 22dBA of noise. Comparing to a 80mm Panaflo L1A (who usually are the standard in the enthusiast community), the noise output is pretty similar.

I think Thermaltake and SilenX in general are the worst offenders. The Vantec Stealths, more specifically, are pretty bad too.
 
_Korruption_ said:
I think Coolermaster is pretty good in that regard. I have a 120mm LED unit that claims to put out 42cfm and 22dBA of noise. Comparing to a 80mm Panaflo L1A (who usually are the standard in the enthusiast community), the noise output is pretty similar.

I think Thermaltake and SilenX in general are the worst offenders. The Vantec Stealths, more specifically, are pretty bad too.

QFT
 
Back
Top