Most enjoyable PC game out right now?

I am wondering what everyone's favorite game out there right now is for PC. It doesn't matter if it is a FPS,RPG,MMORPG, etc. Just list your favorite games. And if you have multiples then list them!
To start off:
Mine is L4D2, Boarderlands, and TF2.:D

Torchlight was the best game for PC I've had the pleasure of playing in quite some time. Machinarium was also quite enjoyable.

Borderlands, Torchlight, Oblivion (with mods), Mount&Blade (with mods).

IF you mean right now, S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Operation flashpoint 2 in CO-OP mode, IF you mean all time, then quake 2 Counter strike source.

I've been playing Borderlands a lot recently. Haven't been this hooked on a game in forever.

Left 4 Dead 2, Torchlight, TF2, Dragon Age, CoD: MW2, so many good games!!!

I am wondering what everyone's favorite game out there right now is for PC. It doesn't matter if it is a FPS,RPG,MMORPG, etc. Just list your favorite games. And if you have multiples then list them!
To start off:
Mine is L4D2, Boarderlands, and TF2.:D
Fallout 3, Dragon Age, Risen.

I'm just playing L4D2 and MW2 at the moment and having a good time.

The new infected in L4D2's versus mode bring back some of the hilarious catharsis that made the first one so much fun to play shortly after its release.

The new infected in L4D2's versus mode bring back some of the hilarious catharsis that made the first one so much fun to play shortly after its release.

Agreed. Was playing Left 4 Dead 2 today and have got to say I'm having a blast. The new infected add a lot of new strategies to the game, which makes it a lot of fun. :D And the machete and axe are awesome :D

Another vote for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Played through it once,then installed the COMPLETE 2009 mod and on my second go around.

l4d2 i played it for 5 hours straight, but never really liked the first one

its just has so much more style and class over the first, the levels are just brilliant

ARMA2(multiplayer) and EVE - online...the steep learning curve of both games keeps ADHD teens away...and that does wonders for the gameplay.

L4D2 and Dragon Age at the moment. Borderlands kinda lost momentum since there's nothing left to do in it.

Dragon Age by far. It's had me staying up till midnight for a few days in a row, something I haven't done for years.

Forza 3 before that, but I'd be done by 9 or 10pm.

Back