Mortal Kombat X PC

I've never played Mortal Kombat on PC, but I can tell its popular. Isn't this game more suited to a console experience? Sitting on the couch playing split screen with friends on the big TV as opposed to playing by yourself on PC? Or are people playing on the internet against others? I would have thought internet lag would be a huge factor in a game that requires lighting reflexes.

I've never played Mortal Kombat on PC, but I can tell its popular. Isn't this game more suited to a console experience? Sitting on the couch playing split screen with friends on the big TV as opposed to playing by yourself on PC? Or are people playing on the internet against others? I would have thought internet lag would be a huge factor in a game that requires lighting reflexes.

I've been using the pc connected to the TV with wireless controllers and wired controllers. Been a good experience so far. As of right now I've only playing by myself to catch up as I haven't played MK since the GC/PS2 era.

I am still stunned at the price. This game literally just came out, is $60 on all the consoles and $60 on Steam... how the fuck are they able to sell it for $20? Makes no sense. If I was a console-only owner or i'd be really pissed.

Got in on this deal yesterday. Was totally shocked at the price. Kept checking to make sure it was the new version before completing my order. Had key in 2 minutes, activated via STEAM.. all good. Need a deal like this for GTA V and I'd be a really happy camper!

GAH! I paid a guy $37.50 for a regular MKX key yesterday. =( Mayuuuun....

Bought the premium package. This is why I love pc gaming :)

A friend of mine that doesn't like pc gaming saw this deal and got jealous.

Wow.....I'm not gonna lie. I was gonna "try" it out then wait for a price drop, but went ahead and made the purchase.

I can't justify paying $60 for a fighting game.

The key worked fine for me. The game itself is buggy. Crashes to desktop every time I attempt to access the wireless controller menu. Moves seems exceptionally hard to pull of consistently as well.

Its $21.99 now, just get it guys its a worth it at this price. I have this on Xbox one, PS4 (kollectors Edition) and PC.

got the key in moments,*after a phone verification!* downloading to steam now

Does anyone want to trade the premium edition of MKX for a Witcher 3 code? I got a Witcher 3 code from Nvidia that I would trade for this.

I am still stunned at the price. This game literally just came out, is $60 on all the consoles and $60 on Steam... how the fuck are they able to sell it for $20? Makes no sense. If I was a console-only owner or i'd be really pissed.

Because Russia's economy is in the shitter and they didn't region lock their keys.

Back