Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $8.16

is it even remotely possible to play this without a controller?

It depends on your play style. Generally with a keyboard it's still easy to spam jump kicks with one button to trap a enemy in a corner so they can't move.

I have to stop reading the Hot Deals section. Bought so many games in the past week or so. Great price though, thanks OP.

Does this activate on Steam?

EDIT
nvm...yes it does.
Purchased. Thanks, BETA.!

Last edited:
Totally had to bite on this one..... been contemplating it at $30 for forever now, this is an official no-brainer at this price.

I was last serious in the MK series at MK3 at around 95'. This game has added handful of modern touches. Man it's gonna be rough nailing down at least one character.

Game looks great. In the tutorial I noticed some stuttering...

Characters seem a little more floaty and characters seem larger than I remember.

All in all a good game even if zero players are online at 3AM.

I was last serious in the MK series at MK3 at around 95'. This game has added handful of modern touches. Man it's gonna be rough nailing down at least one character.

Game looks great. In the tutorial I noticed some stuttering...

Characters seem a little more floaty and characters seem larger than I remember.

All in all a good game even if zero players are online at 3AM.

Makes a good 4 person LAN game.

I know this is for pc but I've been playing it on ps3 and its really fun

Got it installed and played through some of the tutorials last night. Fuck me. Time to dig out my old Wingman Rumblepad. This game needs a controller, imo.

Pretty bad ass that it supports FXAA. Very nice graphics and runs awesome.

I haven't played a MK game since Ultimate MK3 in the arcade. I love how it preserves the classic feel of the game with the modern graphics. I just wish that the moves were easier. I remember them being much easier to pull off on a Genesis/SNES controller than the 360 controller. Example, I push A +Y simultaneously to do something like instructed but it chooses when to work for me.

I haven't played a MK game since Ultimate MK3 in the arcade. I love how it preserves the classic feel of the game with the modern graphics. I just wish that the moves were easier. I remember them being much easier to pull off on a Genesis/SNES controller than the 360 controller. Example, I push A +Y simultaneously to do something like instructed but it chooses when to work for me.
There are reported issues with the 360 controller and this game on the PC.

And yeah some of the moves have changed since MK3.

I bought it...much better than street fighter ever was...Im happy with the purchase

Last edited:
Back