• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

More Oblivion Troubles

nebulous_1

n00b
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Messages
20
I'm having trouble in three different quests:

The Grey Fox keep asking me "isn't there something you should be doing?" but he hasn't told me what to do.

I'm supposed to clear Weatherly of all the Ogres, but whenever I go there there are no Ogres to kill.

In Case the Castle, I have found all three clues and have accused the woman of stealing the painting but I cant get her to confess.

And finally, the deeper I go into the game the worse the video performance gets. The same happened in Doom3 but I cant remember the fix for it. Copy the last 5 saves and re-install Oblivion ???

Help.
 
Well I've had some problems here and there with missions geting a little buggy as with Gray Fox, usually I just reload it or a lot of times it's something of my fault in which I have to do some more research. Try checking/clicking on your objectives (under "tab")

2. Same as with the Grey Fox. You might find the Goblin war similar to this problem.

3. Did it say you have gathered enough clues to make an accusation? you needed to talk to everyone first, then find the clues. I did it backwards and it did the same thing to me. Try to talk to everyone and if it doesn't clear up just reload when you entered the castle.

Check her disposition as well, might help....or not.

Hopefully this works. A re-install should be the absoloutle last resort. As for performance deteriation...I have no clue.
 
Back
Top