More noob Oblivion help!

adamadekat

Gawd
So I just got shot like 7 times by an archer and now I don't know how to remove the arrows that are stuck in my body...how do they go away or how do I remove them???

... Ha ha! *points and laughs at the human pincushion*

But I've been shot a few times too, and when I look around a bit in 3rd person view, the arrows aren't there anymore.. I think they will disappear after you transition through a door or two, or maybe rest, or change armor..

lol... I remember that my horse had a few arrows stuck in his head for a while once. that was funny.

Eagle156 said:
I think you repair your armor to get rid of the arrows.
I think they will ramdomly dissapear over time... or if you save/reload... How would repairing your armor remove an arrow sticking threw your eye?

Shrug, it worked for me. Got some arrows stuck in my chest, repaired my armor, and they were gone.

You can also edit the ini and reduce the amount of time arrows stay, but generally they disappear after an hour or so (real time). I can't remember the default setting but I'm pretty sure it's not longer than an hour.

Humorous side-note: if you increase the amount of arrows that can be visible at once (default is like 12) to 99 or more, and if you increase the amount of time they stay before disappearing, you can turn the Adoring Fan into the most lovely of pincushions... :cool:

Niksa said:
You can also edit the ini and reduce the amount of time arrows stay, but generally they disappear after an hour or so (real time). I can't remember the default setting but I'm pretty sure it's not longer than an hour.

:eek: They usually go away after about 30 seconds for me...

Back