Motorola had their annual convention in Vegas and this year I had the oppertunity to go. Unfortunately, most of my visit was in meetings but I did manage to get out a little to grab a few shots:
A shot from the hotel window (we were at the Belagio):
An interesting Pepsi sign:
Some statues behind a fountain. Not sure which casino this was now:
Slot machine in "New York, New York" casino:
The Paris hotel:
A view of The Strip from the top of the "Eiffel Tower":
The Enterprise hanging from the ceiling in the Vegas Hilton:
More as I post process......
A shot from the hotel window (we were at the Belagio):
An interesting Pepsi sign:
Some statues behind a fountain. Not sure which casino this was now:
Slot machine in "New York, New York" casino:
The Paris hotel:
A view of The Strip from the top of the "Eiffel Tower":
The Enterprise hanging from the ceiling in the Vegas Hilton:
More as I post process......