More folding power!

iSkylla

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 22, 2005
Messages
4,240
So I have two instances of F@H on my latop, now I have 2 more on my home comp that my parents use (also Dual Core) and I will be getting one instance on my grandparents computer which is a new iMac. I'm not doing two because they don't want it. Fold for the cure. Fold on.
 
Welcome aboard! The community in this forum is really great - just dont mind all the jokes and you'll be fine here! You need to get hooked up with a forumn badge though so you can be cool like everyone else >.>




You can get the badge by going to your stats page on hardfolding.com and copying the BB code that displays the badge (near the bottom of your stats). I did you a favore and found your stats page for you:
http://www.hardfolding.com/index.php?go=38&tm=33&id=179983
 
Back
Top