more amd leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second thread you've started in as many days that are nothing but links to another website with absolutely no content. You dump a link and never even revisit the thread. I'm sensing a pattern here... :cautious:
 
7ZpZ3Tq.png

 
This is the second thread you've started in as many days that are nothing but links to another website with absolutely no content. You dump a link and never even revisit the thread. I'm sensing a pattern here... :cautious:

Yep, that you have issues with how someone else does things that are not in line with your wishes. Seriously, I appreciate it since I may not have seen it otherwise, just get over yourself.
 
Yep, that you have issues with how someone else does things that are not in line with your wishes. Seriously, I appreciate it since I may not have seen it otherwise, just get over yourself.
My bad, I didn't realize this forum was for spamming links to other websites. Here I thought it was for discussion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top