• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

MORE 7800GTX(OEM)

zx2194

n00b
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
3
GOD!!!7800GTX is so cheap now!!!Maybe it worth $300 and low!
igdbol_200578_474.jpg
JUST ONE WEEK!!
 
Another good example of that this is no paperlaunch :D

Terra - Still on an AGP system, so I don't care ;)
 
I'll buy some for more than 300 :) please pm me if interested in selling...
 
e-penis _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________>~~~~~~~~~
 
robberbaron said:
These are the guy's first two posts in this forum. I wouldn't Paypal him $300 if I were you...

I was mostly joking, but if the guy did for some reason pm me I might seriously consider buying one.
 
Dr. X said:
I was mostly joking, but if the guy did for some reason pm me I might seriously consider buying one.

I don't know man. I'm just trying to look out for a fellow Ballistix owner.
 
Not for sales , just for appeciate!!! $300 is the cost of this card! In your mind,there's no difference between $300 and $499.
igdbol_200578_3629.jpg
 
zx2194 said:
Not for sales , just for appeciate!!! $300 is the cost of this card! In your mind,there's no difference between $300 and $499.
igdbol_200578_3629.jpg

For retailers, the cost of the card is closer to $500-550.
 
zx2194 said:
Not for sales , just for appeciate!!! $300 is the cost of this card! In your mind,there's no difference between $300 and $499.
In my mind the difference between a $300 card and a $499 card is $199...I don't know how your mind works...
 
Back
Top