• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Mooseboy Silicon Art

Its ok guys...I managed to calm Moose down and grab a hold of him. At this point, he is either going to get up and give me quite a ride, or I am going to stand on top of him and be jubilent!!!

Vincebmoose.jpg


James
 
Neat site! I had always heard tha Motorola had done stuff like that. Good to see other companies do it too.
 
marty9876 said:

Ok I say we all chip in and buy marty a copy of photoshop he needs some help :p
















*Or someone just download GIMP and send it to him.
 
Hmmm... I guess this is the price I pay for being late to the party.... :p
 
Back
Top