• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Moose- Reach this around!

AtomicMoose said:

Hooray....your back.If your ever board, you should travel back to page 3 and see why you should never, ever leave here again :D
 
Please don't hurt me. I didn't mean it. :p

But look how many posts we got in a single minute! I think we got up to 6.

 
marty9876 said:
how do you spell this...

narc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No no no, kissass, there's a fine distinction! :p

 
brownnose kissass narc what ever you want to call it. Your still trying to help "The Man". The Man is BAD.

 
AtomicMoose said:
as long as you remember that, you will be ok.

My e-p3nis is bigger then yours!!!

-----------------MINE-----------------


-----------------Yours----------------
 
Duster: 480 bytes
AtomicMoose: 585 bytes
I beg to differ... Size is all about what angle you look at it. ;)

 
Duster said:
So... what you trying to say?


Maybe mary wants to .....

Actually I'm not going there... that would just be bad. :D


 
You are just wrong!

To think that Mary could handle me.

<- I am all [H]ard now :D

 
AtomicMoose said:
you lovable geek! ;)

Bad mental image....
Retinal overload....
I'm blind, I'm blind....

Uh, sorry....
Those Moose/mage bonding flashbacks can be pure hell!! :p

j/k

:D

 
Back
Top